Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Our Price Guarantee
We guarantee that we will not change the price of your booking once it has been accepted. However, we may need to amend the value added tax where there is any change in the applicability or rate of value added tax, over which we have no control.
2.1 Once the approach and timescale agreed (step 3) 50% of fee payable as a deposit. This is non refundable.
2.2 The balance of all amounts due for an event must be paid on receipt of the completed musical sequence.
3.1 If you wish to cancel, notice of cancellation must be made in writing.
3.2 The following minimum cancellation charges will apply:-
Cancellation made up to 2 weeks prior to the agreed delivery date 100%
On receipt of the final receipt of the finished musical sequence, there is an option for reasonable changes and adjustments ie lyrics, minor dialogue changes.
If significant changes – song replacement, re imagining sequences – are requested – there will be an additional fee based on the amount of work this entails. This will be a pro rata fee based on the percentage of the work as a whole.